NOVACREANOVA 23, S.L. (hereinafter “the company”), with registered office at CARRETERA DE RUBI, 90, 08174, SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA), and CIF B44775104, registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
- Through the website https://www.collegicreanova.org, Users are provided access to various contents, services, information, and data (the “contents”) made available to them. The company reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration, and location of the website, as well as the contents, products, and services provided on it, at any time.
3. ACCESS CONDITIONS
- Access to the information on the different products and services on the website, as well as navigation, will be free and unrestricted. Users are not required to register, provide their personal data, or use keys or passwords.
- When it is necessary to provide personal data to access certain contents or services, Users will ensure its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity, and validity, in accordance with the Data Protection Policy section.
- The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the website, contents, and services, in accordance with applicable legislation and the Legal Terms of the website. The User shall refrain from actions that may damage, disable, overload, or impair the normal functioning of the website.
- The transmission of any material that constitutes unlawful, offensive, defamatory conduct, or that in any way violates the rights of third parties is prohibited.
- The company does not guarantee continuous access or the correct display, download, or use of the elements and information contained on the company’s pages, which may be prevented, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
- The company is not responsible for damages, losses, expenses, or costs caused by interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blocks, computer viruses, or other elements that are beyond its control.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- All industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the website are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties with whom agreements have been made for their use.
7. DATA PROTECTION
- To use certain Services, Users must provide certain personal data. The company will process Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. For more details on how we handle information, please refer to our Data Protection Policy.
8. DURATION AND TERMINATION
- The provision of the service of this website and other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. The company may terminate or suspend any of the services on the portal upon prior notice.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
- The company shall not be liable in case of impossibility to provide service due to prolonged interruptions in electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general, all cases of force majeure.
10. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish law. The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company’s registered office is located, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
- NOVACREANOVA 23, S.L.
- Contact information: CARRETERA DE RUBI, 90, 08174, SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA)
- CIF: B44775104
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 679400050
Data Protection Officer:
Purpose of Processing:
- Management of data collected through the website.
- Advertising and commercial prospecting.
- Handling of requests.
Legal Basis for Processing:
Rights of Data Subjects:
- Access, rectification, and deletion of data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
- How to exercise rights: The data subject can exercise their rights via email by providing their ID card or by postal mail to the indicated address.